Proving Your GRC Knowledge with Certifications
This is a recording of an OCEG webinar on "Proving Your GRC Knowledge with Certifications" by Jason Mefford held on 9 October 2014. The slide deck of this presentation can be downloaded below in PDF format.
Certifications are not only a great way to prove you have knowledge, skills and competencies in a particular subject area, but also can improve your earning potential. In fact, a recent study done by the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) showed certified internal auditors salaries are up to 40 percent higher than auditors without certification.
In the growing area of GRC, individuals often wonder what certifications are available for governance, risk management and compliance professionals. This webinar discusses the available certifications, backed by OCEG, that are the industry standard for GRC certifications. This is a must attend session for anyone considering or interested in certification.
- Learn about the available GRC certifications.
- Understand the requirements for getting certified as a GRC Professional and GRC Auditor.
- Understand the training and resources available to prepare for the certifications.
- Learn about the various the study options available to successfully take and pass the certification exams.
- Learn best practices for studying and passing certification exams.
- Understand the various types of certifications and licenses, and what’s the difference.
- Benefits of getting certified in GRC